-->

About Me

My photo
I love anything creative...I am a busy mom of three (+4 dogs, 1 bird, 1 bunny, and 1 sweet husband) who sometimes wishes I had more time/energy/talent to devote to just being creative!

Monday, October 1, 2012

Countdown to Halloween!

As some of you may know, Halloween is my most favorite holiday...ever! So this year I have something special planned for my blog to celebrate. I am going to try to post every day this month with something Halloween/stitchy related. I think (I haven't actually counted) that I have enough seasonal stuff stitched to post a different photo everyday this month. We will see!

6 comments:

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

let the fun begin then - this one gets the thumbs up!

CalamityJr said...

What fun!

Unknown said...

This will be so exciting and this is a perfect one to begin with. Can't wait to see more

Brigitte said...

That will be fun and I'm looking forward to seeing all your Halloween stitching.

Carrie said...

I love Halloween too! I can't wait to see all your Halloween stitchy goodness!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a great idea! I'll be following closely.

I'm having a Hallowe'en blog hop on the 31st, drop me an email if you want to join in. Details on my blog.