-->

About Me

My photo
I love anything creative...I am a busy mom of three (+4 dogs, 1 bird, 1 bunny, and 1 sweet husband) who sometimes wishes I had more time/energy/talent to devote to just being creative!

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween Countdown!

Another Lizzie Kate, this one was an old one I pulled from my finished basket, I can tell it is older because I rarely stitch on 14ct Aida anymore. I still love L*K though! It sits on my fall pumpkin shelf as it is too small to actually go on the couch (plus the dogs might see it as a chew toy). I love the mini-pumpkins you can get at the grocery store this time of year for so cheap. I always get a bunch of them to scatter around the house. Zoey asked if we could carve one of them and I told her I didn't even know if they had seeds/pulp inside of them. I am exhausted this evening. I spent most of my day visiting blogs and playing around on Pinterest. Then this evening sweet boyfriend and I went on a 10 mile bike ride. I haven't ridden all summer long and my legs were killing me! I signed up recently for the P.F. Changs half marathon they hold here every January and I am so nervous about it. I need to start running more, and winter time is the perfect season here in AZ to be back outdoors. I have ran this race once before two years ago, and it was a lot of fun. But each time I do any group running event I always get so scared I am going to be the very last one to cross the finish line.

6 comments:

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

love the photo of your halloween display - good luck with training for your marathon event.

CalamityJr said...

Cute pillow! Maybe you and Zoey could paint the small pumpkins.

Linda said...

Another cute pillow and great finish.

Linda

Unknown said...

Love your pillow...

I love the way running makes me feel.. Did a couple halfs - and I believe, when you cross, you will feel a rush - no matter what place you are in. Running just makes me high - I hurt my knee a year ago running and I still am having a hard time with the rehab - Please keep updating us on your training

Mouse said...

love the wee pumpkins and pillows ... and don't panic about the run ... at least you can run and its all about the taking part and doing the best you can .... enjoy it and you will do better than you thought :) love mouse xxxx

Barb said...

A cute little pillow!! I think you are brave for entering . Go for it!!