-->

About Me

My photo
I love anything creative...I am a busy mom of three (+4 dogs, 1 bird, 1 bunny, and 1 sweet husband) who sometimes wishes I had more time/energy/talent to devote to just being creative!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Halloween Countdown!

This cute little banner was actually an Ebay purchase earlier this year. It is stitched on Aida with a simple candy corn fabric for the border. It is a little dated, I have no idea who the designer might be, but I love the cuteness of it. Especially with kids in the house, I tend to go for the cuter side of Halloween vs. the more scary/spooky part of the holiday.

6 comments:

Frances said...

That is a cute, happy banner! Both of the ghosts are smiling sweetly! I also prefer the cute things to the scary things! Looks like you got a good buy!!

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

That is a great cute Banner! I stitch cute Halloween for my grandkids.

Barb said...

What a cute little banner! I also like the cute side of Halloween!

Lesleyanne said...

The banner is lovely.

Catherine said...

Very cute!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this is another great idea for a finish.