-->

About Me

My photo
I love anything creative...I am a busy mom of three (+4 dogs, 1 bird, 1 bunny, and 1 sweet husband) who sometimes wishes I had more time/energy/talent to devote to just being creative!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Halloween Countdown!

This is a little pillow I completed 2 years ago. It is a Trilogy design, called "Sneak Peek". I loved the little cat and witch peeking out. I had bought a bunch of little charms to go around the outside (where all the black lines are) but decided I wanted to keep it simple once I finished it. That and the fact that I have small children and dogs who play with/gnaw on charms until they come off and pose a choking hazard! Yay, 26 more days to Halloween! I am trying to resist all the Halloween candy they already have out at the stores, because I know none of it would last until Halloween if I started buying it now.

7 comments:

Barb said...

What an adorable little pillow!

Lesleyanne said...

A very cute pillow. I love it.

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

love the way you finished this - very halloweeny

demeter83 said...

Awww, it's so cute!

SewAmy said...

your pillow is adorable. What a cute pattern.

Unknown said...

Love your finish - And the chart is very cute. I have lost the battle between the Halloween Candy and me. Love your blog

Ranae said...

Love your pillow