Above is my progress on "Thine is the Trick or the Treat" for the week. I added a witch, who's stitch count seems to be totally off somewhere, and I am not sure if it is me or the chart. I have heard from other bloggers that there are issues with the chart, and I did have problems with the pumpkins in the top center. I kind of figure as long as the witch fits in her designated circle that I am okay. It's funny how different the color of the linen is in each photo. The one on the left was taken outside in daylight, but the color of the second one matches the actual color so much better.
And below a little bit of progress on Witch's Hat, one more sunflower added in.