-->

About Me

My photo
I love anything creative...I am a busy mom of three (+4 dogs, 1 bird, 1 bunny, and 1 sweet husband) who sometimes wishes I had more time/energy/talent to devote to just being creative!

Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween countdown!

I will not buy candy yet...I will not buy candy yet .. i will not buy and eat all the Halloween candy yet before Halloween even gets here!

This one was out of this years JCS Halloween ornament issue.  I made it for a Halloween exchange on HOE. I really liked all the beading on it, but discovered I am way too fussy to stitch spiderwebs. I wanted mine to match the chart exactly and kept restitching it!


5 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely ornament.

CalamityJr said...

Looks great to me! I finally broke down and bought candy yesterday, but then I tried to hide it from myself, and that's pretty hard to do!

Jackie said...

Oh Gee... I bought Hersheys kisses, Pumpkin spice for DD classroom and had to buy some for the house too. There is a terrible percent of candy missing from the bowl. LOL.
Love the finished ornie. It looks awesome...your recipient will love it, I am sure.
TFS and stopping by my blog as well.
Have a safe Halloween.

Jackie:)

Linda said...

Another great ornament. You did a great job.

Linda

Barb said...

I think it turned out just right! Very pretty!