-->

About Me

My photo
I love anything creative...I am a busy mom of three (+4 dogs, 1 bird, 1 bunny, and 1 sweet husband) who sometimes wishes I had more time/energy/talent to devote to just being creative!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Halloween Countdown!

28 Days to Halloween! This is a Prairie Schooler design out of the "Boo to You" chart. I made this I think 2 Halloweens ago. I did the actual skeleton with glow in the dark white, and he still glows two years later. Does anyone else worry about their cancer risk every time they thread their needle with the glow in the dark thread? I know, I know my Diet Coke addiction will probably get me first, but still I don't want my tongue to glow in the dark!

8 comments:

gracie said...

Very cute! I have not tried the glow in the dark thread.

Catherine said...

Very cute! Did you use the glow in the dark beads too?

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

dont know glow in the dark tongue could be kinda cool - especially on halloween

Unknown said...

You are TOO funny... Never thought about the thread, but do wonder about my Diet Coke... Love Him..

SewAmy said...

He is great!! I've never used glow in the dark thread before.

EvalinaMaria said...

You must love Halloween and I must try glow in the dark thread.

Barb said...

Your PS is wonderful! I have never tried glow in the dark.

Lesleyanne said...

He's gorgeous. Never used glow in the dark thread before.