-->

About Me

My photo
I love anything creative...I am a busy mom of three (+4 dogs, 1 bird, 1 bunny, and 1 sweet husband) who sometimes wishes I had more time/energy/talent to devote to just being creative!

Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween Countdown!

This is a Lizzie Kate design off of the Fall Crazy chart. I forgot to leave spaces for her wand and the stars around her head, so I had to improvise with sequin stars. I stitched this one last year, but didn't get around to finishing it until this year (which is honestly quicker than I get some of my stuff finished)

6 comments:

Janet P said...

Nearly there. I can't wait to see what you do for Christmas.

Lesleyanne said...

A gorgeous finish. Can't wait to see your Christmas countdown.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

CUTE!!

Linda said...

Great stitching. I love the way you finished this one.

Linda

Barb said...

Great finish! Good job improvising!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Cute, cute , cute! Love the stars and wand.