-->

About Me

My photo
I love anything creative...I am a busy mom of three (+4 dogs, 1 bird, 1 bunny, and 1 sweet husband) who sometimes wishes I had more time/energy/talent to devote to just being creative!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Countdown!

Two more days until Halloween, OH MY!
I was feeling brave tonight, so I tried a new finishing technique. I think I like how it turned out too. This one is a Bent Creek holiday snapper. I love the black cats whiskers. I backed it with a thin piece of cardboard and then hot glued it onto a piece of felt with a ribbon in between. Super quick and easy for a small little ornament. I was also feeling brave updating my blog's background, I hope it doesn't slow down how fast my page loads. Sometimes when people have music on their blogs it takes forever for their pages to load on my computer. Though maybe that's just because my computer is older than at least one of my children!

7 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

A gorgeous finish. Love the colours.

Annie said...

Great little ornament, and I love the finishing! Your new blog look is awesome!!! I know what you mean about some blogs loadomg slowly because of graphics, but yours didn't seem to slow down any.

Hillery said...

Great job. This is a cute pattern.

Unknown said...

Your background is awesome - I noticed no slowdown for me. But I have the luxary of having a very updated computer because of my job. Love your finish...

Janet P said...

Impressed with the latest finish. Well done.

Emma/Itzy said...

A very effective finish - well done :)

Linda said...

Congrats on another great finish. I might try this one.

Linda