-->

About Me

My photo
I love anything creative...I am a busy mom of three (+4 dogs, 1 bird, 1 bunny, and 1 sweet husband) who sometimes wishes I had more time/energy/talent to devote to just being creative!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Halloween countdown!

This one is another Prairie Schooler out of this years JCS ornament issue. He was quick to stitch, but I wish I had used 3 strands of black instead of 2. Up close it doesn't cover as well as I would like. The spider webs in the corner were my idea. I wanted to tie into the fabric, and couldn't find a black cat fabric I liked. It was hard to match the bluish-grey linen.
The little pumpkin pots next to it in the picture I actually  found at Walmart of all places, so I have my own window-sill pumpkin patch now. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!


9 comments:

Cindy said...

So cute.

Unknown said...

You are so clever I just love the way you finish and display your work

SewAmy said...

Your added webs are great. They are perfect!

Janet P said...

I agree about the black thread, it never seems to cover as you want.

Linda said...

Love the way you finished the cat.

Linda

Barb said...

A great little display for Halloween!!I love the PS Halloween charts! Cat is very cute!

stitcherw said...

What a perfect finish! I love the way you did the spiderwebs in the corner to tie in with the fabric, it's adorable. Perfect timing too, plenty of time to display for Halloween.
Sue

Lesleyanne said...

A very cute finish.

Tom Brooks said...

Great readingg your blog