-->

About Me

My photo
I love anything creative...I am a busy mom of three (+4 dogs, 1 bird, 1 bunny, and 1 sweet husband) who sometimes wishes I had more time/energy/talent to devote to just being creative!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Halloween countdown! !

20 more days till halloween! I just got my Halloween exchange piece through hooked on exchanges blog today!  It is "Black Cat" from Blackbird Designs. It was stitched just for me by Hillery of 22 Threads. I loved her finishing too, I haven't been brave enough yet to try a felt backing on any of my smalls.


4 comments:

Barb said...

A very cute ornament!

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely exchange received.

SewAmy said...

It is so sweet. I haven't been able to try the felt finishing either. Too scared, but I did buy some felt the other day... hoping to be brave and try it soon.

dixiesamplar said...

Ooooh, love the black cat ornie...nice exchange goody!