-->

About Me

My photo
I love anything creative...I am a busy mom of three (+4 dogs, 1 bird, 1 bunny, and 1 sweet husband) who sometimes wishes I had more time/energy/talent to devote to just being creative!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Halloween Countdown!

27 days until Halloween! This was an ornament I received in an exchange last year. I love the ribbon trim on the bottom, and the four little buttons on each corner. Not sure who the designer is though. My photo doesn't do justice to the colors on it. The linen is more of a golden orange.

11 comments:

Catherine said...

Great ornament!

Parsley said...

Cute!

Beth said...

Very cool - what a neat thing to receive as an exchange.

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

love the colours

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely ornament.

aznative77 said...

I li


I love it







aznative77 said...

That was Maya. :~)

Unknown said...

This is beautiful WOW. What a great gift.

Dani - tkdchick said...

That is an awesome ornament I love it!

Barb said...

I love that ornament! Great gift!

Derek Dawson said...

Great post thankkyou