-->

About Me

My photo
I love anything creative...I am a busy mom of three (+4 dogs, 1 bird, 1 bunny, and 1 sweet husband) who sometimes wishes I had more time/energy/talent to devote to just being creative!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Halloween countdown!

Only 21 more days till halloween, that's exactly three weeks!! This one is a San Man design, I think called Topsy Turvy. I love the little pumpkin and ghost, they look mischievous to me. We had spooky movie night tonight at our house. Jiffy-pop popcorn which the girls had never made before, and a Goose-Bumps movie. If you have kids too you probably have seen or read the books by R.L. Stine. They are meant for 3rd-6th graders, and are supposed to be a little bit scary for kids that age.


7 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely finish.

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

cute bats and i like the way this is finished

Barb said...

Such nice finish! Sounds like you all had a fun evening!

Catherine said...

Cute finish!

Janet P said...

Where do you find the energy to do all that you do. Makes me feel tired just reading about it!! Lovely work.

Unknown said...

My favorite Halloween movie still is Hocus Pocus - have to make a movie night to watch with my grandkids... Love this little guy

Mindi said...

Very cute finish!