Saturday, May 14, 2011
I just finished this, and am taking blurry cell phone pics again. But I was so excited to share!! I got this done in 1 week. I changed pretty much all the colors, and added the water at the bottom instead of the hook on the chart (poor little gold fish should enjoy her summer too). I haven't done anymore work on Glory, but since this is done I will have all day tomorrow to work on my red and beige (I have to work up my excitement for that) I have had a stressful week, so it's a relief the weekend is finally here. Last night we ate the first five squash/zucchini out of my garden. Also the yellow Dixie squash is finally blooming, so hopefully soon I will have green and yellow squash for dinner.
at 3:36 PM