-->

About Me

My photo
I love anything creative...I am a busy mom of three (+4 dogs, 1 bird, 1 bunny, and 1 sweet husband) who sometimes wishes I had more time/energy/talent to devote to just being creative!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Devil in the Details


So I worked on finishing my July snippet all morning, only to have it end in disaster. Well not total disaster, but a lot of work only to have it come out wrong. If you notice in the pic the top block looks crooked compared to the bottom, that's because theres one to many squares on top, so the whole top will have to be ripped off and re-sewn. But not today, this little mess killed my motivation to continue. So instead I have painted my nails, and caught up on everyone else's cute cross stitch blogs. At least I have a whole month ahead of me to finish this piece.

No comments: