-->

About Me

My photo
I love anything creative...I am a busy mom of three (+4 dogs, 1 bird, 1 bunny, and 1 sweet husband) who sometimes wishes I had more time/energy/talent to devote to just being creative!

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Santa Claus is coming to town!


Guess who's done! Finally! WooHoo--happy dance--happy dance--happy dance!
I did enjoy stitching Mr. Claus, nice colors, beautiful beading, easy chart to follow. I am just not a one project at a time gal! I like to stitch a little of this and a little of that, and finishing something in the same year I started it is unheard of for me! Here is my friend that I stitched it for and I holding the finished project, she loved it and was so glad to have it out on display for this Christmas season. 
If I don't manage to post again before then, I hope everyone out there is on the nice list and has a very Merry Christmas! Here's a last photo of my littlest elf under the tree.
"I wasn't touching those ornaments mom!"



7 comments:

Barb said...

That Santa is just amazing, almost as wonderful as the little one under the tree!

Annette-California said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Your baby is beautiful and has grown!!!
WOW congratulations on a incredible large finish!! WOOHOO!!!
Great photo of all 3 of you (yes I included your finished sampler) LOL!!! love Annette

gracie said...

Beautiful, Santa and the baby!

Annie said...

Congratulations on a fantastic finish! Your baby is adorable, and the caption is perfect!

Shebafudge said...

What a fab finish! He looks gorgeous!

Blu said...

Congrats on an amazing finish!

Grandma Luvs2DP said...

Beautiful stitching and I love your finish!!!! The little one is adorable he looks so tempted!