-->

About Me

My photo
I love anything creative...I am a busy mom of three (+4 dogs, 1 bird, 1 bunny, and 1 sweet husband) who sometimes wishes I had more time/energy/talent to devote to just being creative!

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Halloween exchanges and general stitchy updates

Above is my exchange I sent out to Kim M. through the HOE blog for the Halloween exchange. It is Prarie Schooler from the Trick or Treat chart. I love this little ornament. You may remember I stitched the bigger design off of the chart for myself, and in the bigger version the cat has on a little skeleton costume.  And looking back at my blog I don't think I ever posted a picture of that finish, i'll have to remember to do that next week, I loved this design.

And this is what I recieved from the Halloween exchange from Becky. It is a Nicole Farrauto "Petite Halloween Sampler" from the JCS Halloween 2014 issue. I love the black cat in the pumpkin patch!  
And my progress on Mirabilia's Santa. Almost there, his coat/cuffs look alot better this week, and I have been working on filling in his mittens and beard with all that white. Next will be his face and all that beading (but that's the fun part it makes it look so sparkly!)

And my own little Christmas ornament from JCS, by Ink Circles. Coming along but slowly. 

We are still moving houses this week. This weekend we moved 10 truckfulls of stuff from one house to the other. It was a lot of hard work, and I am so sore today. My back and arms are killing me! It is so exciting seeing everything come together in the new house, Also overwhelming though the amount of stuff we still have to move!


9 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Lovely exchange pieces and I love your Ink circles ornie.

Kaisievic said...

Oh, and I love your Santa. He is gorgeous.

Annie said...

All your stitching looks wonderful. Santa is really coming along! Can't wait to see his face:)

Barb said...

The exchange pieces are both great. I love the little PS design. Santa is looking more finished all the time. I have to give you credit for such a project!! Good luck with the rest of your moving. It is always tons of work! We moved a lot in the past with my DH's job.

butterfly said...

Wonderful exchanges .
Love all your stitching hugs.

Irene said...

Wonderful! I love Halloween

Frances said...

All of this stitching is lovely! What a fun group of lovelies to show us!

KimM said...

LOVED receiving your HoE ornament. It's so darned CUTE! Thank you -
xxx

Brigitte said...

Oh my, these Halloween pieces from the exchange are just adorable. And what a nice progress you made on your Santa.

Hope the move is done by now and you can get settled down.