-->

About Me

My photo
I love anything creative...I am a busy mom of three (+4 dogs, 1 bird, 1 bunny, and 1 sweet husband) who sometimes wishes I had more time/energy/talent to devote to just being creative!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

WoooHoooo!!!!!




It is finally done!!! And will be delivered this afternoon to its new home!! I am so happy to be finished. It was a little stressful having this deadline hanging over my head, and also always the question of "will they like it/will it turn out ok?". But I am very happy with the finished product and think they will love it too. Now I can resume working on my many works in progress and also not feel guilty about spending my night hours quilting instead of cross stitching. The picture on the left is a little blurry due to my six year old being the one snapping the pic but it shows how happy I am to be done!!

No comments: