-->

About Me

My photo
I love anything creative...I am a busy mom of three (+4 dogs, 1 bird, 1 bunny, and 1 sweet husband) who sometimes wishes I had more time/energy/talent to devote to just being creative!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hopping Along

I actually cut and sewed eight frogs tonight but I ran out of fusible webbing so the other three still have no legs. I am actually not sure I like that the legs are just glued into place, but hopefully the quilting will hold them in place. It took me about three hours to do these tonight. I would say there was a lot of sewing and cutting involved in each square (9 separate pieces to sew together) but it could be I am just slow. It is fun getting to play with the different batiks though for the frogs skin. I normally avoid that section of the quilting store for some reason.

No comments: