-->

About Me

My photo
I love anything creative...I am a busy mom of three (+4 dogs, 1 bird, 1 bunny, and 1 sweet husband) who sometimes wishes I had more time/energy/talent to devote to just being creative!

Monday, January 16, 2017

2 more finishes for the New Year

Busy busy start to my New Year, we have lots of winter birthdays in our family, so it feels like the holiday celebrations have stretched on and on. But things are finally calming down a bit (knock on wood). I am slowly working on my WIP basket, my goal for last year was to complete 25% of my unfinished projects, and I succeeded. I finished 13 cross stitch projects in the last 3 months of 2016. So my goal for the first 3 months of 2017 is the same, but a slightly smaller number. To finish 25% of my WIP basket I will need to finish 9 projects or 3 per month. This month I have already completed 2, so only 1 more to meet my goal for this month. Normally I have never cared how many projects I have going at once, but I must admit it does feel nice to have a slightly smaller stitching basket.


9 comments:

Marilyn said...

Nice finishes.
I love the one with the Lantern.
Great job.
Marilyn

Brigitte said...

Two fantastic finishes you can show here. I love both but the one with the lantern is just so darling. Who is the designer?

Kate said...

These are lovely pieces and I especially like the lantern one.

KimM said...

Great job! Lovely, lovely work -
xxx

Heather said...

Beautiful finishes congratulations!

Shelly said...

Love the two finishes, and like the others, especially the one with the lantern!

Julie said...

Lovely finishes, well done

Melinda Forbes said...

Love your finishes. I am trying so hard to finish some of my projects too. I think you have set a great goal

Rachel said...

Love your finishes :) Congrats on a smaller project basket!!! Can't wait to see more! Good luck ;)