-->

About Me

My photo
I love anything creative...I am a busy mom of three (+4 dogs, 1 bird, 1 bunny, and 1 sweet husband) who sometimes wishes I had more time/energy/talent to devote to just being creative!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mission accomplished!

I am participating in the Lizzie Kate exchange, and mailed off my piece today. It is such a relief to have it on its way! The mailing date was Feb 1st, so I got it done down to the wire. I have actually had my piece finished for a week now, I just really hate the post office. I don't think of myself as a procrastinator, maybe I'm in denial, but it is always such a relief for me to just have things finished.
This is my WIP for the week. I am hoping to have it done for springtime, I love the blue bunny on it. Whats funny though is I didn't use a single color it called for because they all looked so different from the cover of the chart which I really liked. On the cover the letters look purple, but then the threads were actually shades of grey which didn't seem springy at all to me. So I changed everything. Hopefully by my next post my bunny will have a head :)

4 comments:

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

I love it! I used to cross stitch a lot and this makes me miss it. I like the bunny, too!

Sharlotte said...

I like this a lot . Great for Easter, it'll be here before we know it!

Blu said...

Very cute. And isn't it sad how horribly horribly different the models are from the listed colours?

Pat said...

The Lizzie Kate exchange project you did is great. I really like it. I enjoy your blog a lot.